Wednesday 2 January 2013

Time for a reboot

In the fine tradition of blogs since the dawn of time, this one has, sadly, fallen into disuse over the last year or so. There are any number of reasons for that, lack of time (or, to use the proper term, laziness) being chief among them. Still, as a new year dawns, it seems a good time to get things going again.

To (hopefully) make things more interesting for you, dear readers, I'm going to branch out a little from gaming, and use these pages as a chronicle of all of my geeky exploits, whatever they may involve. Gaming will still take centre stage, of course, but you can expect to see a few ramblings about (folk) music, (nerdy) web shows, (fantasy) books, (random) movies, and even a bit about running.

Wait... "Running?", I hear you cry. "I thought you were supposed to be a nerd!". Well, yes. But I've started running, and quite enjoy it. Also, the better runs involve beer, and that's never a bad thing.  

2013 is definitely going to be an interesting year, and hopefully better than the last couple (which, for reasons I may or may not go into, weren't the best for me). I hope that you'll enjoy spending a bit of time hearing about how it goes!

In the meantime, here's a work in progress camera phone shot of my Judicator. I'm rather pleased with it so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment