Sunday 7 August 2011

Mini exchange: Conclusion

In my last post, I promised some closure about the painting exchange we ran at Oxford Gaming Club in May. Well, here it is!

Manhuntress, painted by Matt for Jim
Grissel Bloodsong, painted by Dean for Daniel:
Eiryss, Mage Hunter of Ios, painted by Daniel for Dean:
Satyxis Raider Captain, painted by me for Matt
And finally, an Allegiant of the Order of the Fist, painted by Jim for me

So there you go! It was great to see everyone push their painting boundaries for this challenge, and everyone managed something at the top of their game. Personally, I'm over the moon with my new Allegiant - I'm sure you'll agree that Jim did a great job with both the conversion and the paintjob.

I'm sure we'll do this again sometime - perhaps with Infinity, since we're all getting into that at the moment. I'd also heartily recommend something similar to any gaming group that would fancy painting something a bit different. It's a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. I love the re-posing of the allegiant. How the heck was that done?

    The standard of painting is really high, seems like a great way to motivate people. What exactly did you do..

    ReplyDelete