Saturday 19 February 2011

It begins...

So, Hysteresis has a blog! We haven't seen that before...

Actually, this is my second blog. The first one consisted of largely boring details of my day-to-day life as a Ph.D student and wasn't really worth reading. Hopefully this one will be more successful.

The point of this blog is to chronicle my increasing participation in the world of tabletop wargaming. Over recent years, I've very much rekindled my interest in painting and playing with little toy soldiers, mainly thanks to Warmachine and Hordes the games I'll be spending most of my my time talking about.

Expect pictures of my models, battle and tournament reports, musings about new releases, insights into running events, and all sorts of other things related to the hobby.

It all begins here...

No comments:

Post a Comment