Sunday 27 March 2011

Head swap

I'm just quickly touching base today. I don't have anything particularly profound to talk about, but I thought I'd share my latest happenings.

My model for the mini exchange has arrived. I eventually decided on... Well - that would be telling! We aren't swapping models until April, and I don't want to spoil the surprise just yet. All I'll say is that I went for something in-faction...

Otherwise, I've been using what time I have to paint Xerxis. He's nearly done, and hopefully I'll have some pictures in the not-too-distant future. He might get his first trip to the battlefield tomorrow night, depending on how much I feel like continuing my 7-game losing streak with Skorne! (Incidentally, I'm mentioned by Andres on this Guts 'n' Gears epsiode as being a "very good Skorne player" in the second game at Where Sleeping Gods Lie. He couldn't be more wrong, of course. Fate being what it is, I don't think I've won a game with them since!)

Finally, my last bit of news, and the part that relevant to the post title. I've carried out a head swap of sorts. Most of those who have met me would probably recognise me by my very long reddish hair. No longer!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. not going to recognise you next weekend - You going to be wearing a name badge.

    First prize - a bag of hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah - hair straighteners :P

    ReplyDelete